House Rules & Cancellation Policy
The Cottage was built many years ago and so guest rooms are NOT equipped for the individuals with mobility challenges. We are sorry, but we are NOT wheelchair accessible.
No children or pets allowed.
This is a smoke-free Cottage. Smoking is not allowed in or around the Episcopal Cottage or on any of its porches.
- No food can be stored or eaten in the guest rooms.
- A continental breakfast is available from 7:00 am – 9:00 am. The kitchen closes at 9:00 am.
- The kitchen is open for meal preparation daily from:
11:00 am – 1:30 pm for lunch preparation and 5 pm – 6:30 pm for dinner preparation.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning everything used during their meal preparation.
- Condiments are provided for guests.
- The microwave and paper plates are available for guest use.
- The Dishwasher, oven and stove are not available for guest use.
- Two large refrigerators at the bottom of the stairs on the lower level are available for guests’ use.
- There is a small refrigerator available for storing medications.
- Dry food bins labeled for each guest room are available in the basement.
- All food brought into the house during your visit must be removed when you check out. This includes the kitchen, refrigerators and bins.
- Beach towels and wet bathing suits must be hung up on the clothesline in the backyard.
- Housekeeping changes towels and empties wastebaskets on Wednesdays.
- Please close all doors quietly. Quiet time is from 11:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Please leave unoccupied bathroom doors open.
- The house phone is for local calls only.
- The wooden fire escape is for emergency use only.
In the event of a cancellation between February 1st and May 1st, you will be reimbursed one-half (1/2) the room rate. For any cancellation after May 1st, your entire room rate will be treated as a tax deductible contribution to The Episcopal Cottage.
If you specify, $200.00 per person of the room rate cancellation monies may be applied toward a Life Membership in the Episcopal Cottage, which is also a tax deductible donation.